Your treatments are safe with us...
In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come to Woodlands during these uncertain times, we wanted to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now.
We are monitoring the situation closely day by day, and we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.
When you’re here, you should know that, as always:
- We sterilise our nail equipment before and after each client
- We disinfect our stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
- We store our implements in Barbicide
- Our staff are washing their hands before and after every single client, using handwashing technique as set out by the WHO
- We disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
- If you are able to use contactless/Apple/GooglePay transactions that would help immensely
- We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas
We have a member of staff who suffers with asthma and would appreciate you respecting the measures we are taking so please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to also wash their hands on arrival.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear about that and secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment here so that we can see you when you’re back fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the authorities.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and your beauty needs. Let’s not let the important things slide.
Alison and the Woodlands Team