A favourite of Hollywood stars, catwalk models and beauty experts alike, St Tropez is the original salon tanning treatment and the number one self tanning brand. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the St. Tropez Spray Tan dries quickly and leaves you with a flawless, professional finish.
St Tropez Spray Tan
A quick and easy way to get a beautiful, natural looking tan using an air gun. This specially formulated UV Free treatment is applied by a trained St Tropez professional who sprays a fine mist of bronzing solution over your body resulting in an even, streak-free, natural looking tan. One application will give the skin a healthy looking glow but if a deeper colour is required a 2nd application can be applied. Treatment time from 15 minutes.
Please do not feel self-conscious in any way, our therapists are very professional and will put you at ease. If you do wish to wear a bathing costume, then this is absolutely fine.
Treatment Time - 15 minutes.
We now offer two types of tan - regular St Tropez, which you leave on overnight, or Express St Tropez, which can be showered off after 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on how deep you want your tan to be.
Full Body Spray Tan £26
Half Body Spray Tan £15
(we recommend a half body tan if you just want your legs, or just your upper body to be tanned.)
Spray Tan Skin Preparation
A St Tropez Spray Tan lasts between three and five days. Follow the steps below to get the best results from your treatment;
If you need to wax or shave, make sure this is completed at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with a body scrub. St Tropez Body Polish is available to purchase from Woodlands Spa; this is the best product to use in conjunction with the St Tropez spray tanner. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Before your spray tan, ensure that your skin is free from any self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool. (We provide paper knickers.)
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
- Apply a moisturiser, such as St. Tropez Moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter daily.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.